I got tagged by Rebecca at The Snee, who is a hilarious satirist, fella New Englander and bloggy buddy.
My assignment. To answer the following 19 questions to the best of my abilities or to the best of a highly intelligent amoebae’s abilities.
1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
- We had one of our dog’s Bat Mitzvahed.
2. if you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
- To astral plane to Tahiti.
3. what is the one thing most hated by you?
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
- Invest it with Bernie Madoff.
5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
- A good mood.
6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Loving someone who just sneezed.
7. what is your bedtime routine?
8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
- Bumping into him at a train station then again several days later on a crowded 68th street subway platform after a free Simon and Garfunkel Concert in Central Park. We were in the same class in high school.
9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
- Van Gogh. I want to see if he really cut off his ear. If I didn’t say it, Evil Twin would have. Evil Twin is Reffie’s alter ego at the always funny and highly entertaining Reflections of a Former Geek.
10. what kinds of books do you read?
- The ones with words.
11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
- Through dark sunglasses.
12. what’s your fear?
- Seeing myself in ten years.
13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
- No way and be forced to eat that packaged space crap.
14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
- Married and poor. That way I always have someone to bitch at.
15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Grab my glasses off the night stand and then drop them on the floor.
16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
- Stop him from talking in his sleep. I can always stick a sock in his mouth.
17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
- Who me?
18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
- Yes, as long as it wasn’t done to me.
19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Pizza. Is there any thing else?