However, DNA and PTA evidence refutes the fish hypothesis.
If evolution works is no longer a theory, as the Internet Web Atlas indicates high levels of commentary activity in the Diarist Zone.
On a clear night in the Blogosphere, a web gazer doesn’t need Google to find the website if evolution works, located in the outer regions of the constellation Suburbius. Ifevolutionworks, a mom-owned cyberspace boutique, can be easily identified by its strong gravitational pull of loyal readers orbiting the site in a ring of hands.
Many prominent Webologists believe the hands to be an interplanetary expression of affirmation to Nancy, the site’s proprietor, who delivers honest and direct commentary on life with wit, wisdom, and Darwinian like observations that are both refreshing and entertaining. Please take a moment to travel to the Diarist Zone to join hands with other faithful followers of ifevolutionworks.com and succumb to the gravitational pull of Nancy.
While further parsing the results of evolutionary consequences, a momentary course correction leads to an unexplored sector of cyberspace and the question:
What if life began in a cesspool instead of a gene pool?
And . . . what if evolution didn’t work?
An evolutionary role reversal would take place, putting fish at the opposite end of the pole.
What would happen if fish ruled the world?
- Instead of having Sushi for dinner, Sushi would be having you for dinner
- As the main course on the menu, you’d be served with a red-faced whine rather than a Chardonnay
- A chum would be considered a bucket of shark bait and not a pal
- Instead of a room with a view, you’d be the view, in your new glassy aquatic condo:
- Fish tank per gallon in relation to apartment size:
- 5 gallon tank – studio
- 10 gallon – 1 bedroom
- 20 gallon – 2 bedrooms
- 100 gallon – Duplex in Trump Towers
6. Being hooked on phonetics would have a whole new meaning
7. If you think something fishy’s going on, it will likely be you
8. Being deboned will be the equivalent to having liposuction
9. A cold-blooded Barracuda will be the new bitch
10. Amoeba proteus will be a distant relative on the other side of the pond