iFeline Cat Robot with Dog Death Ray

iFeline Batteries Not Included

iFeline Cat Robot with Dog Death Ray

The iFeline cat robot is so authentic looking you’ll swear it’s real!

After fourteen years (seven human years), our software experts at iFeline Laboratories have perfected the first responsive cat robot on the market, produced to replicate cat like indifference and stealth maneuverability.

Like an ordinary cat, the iFeline will sit on your lap when it’s in the mood, and suddenly appear underfoot while you’re climbing stairs or running to answer the phone.

The rechargeable iFeline cat robot, with dog death ray, comes with portable charger, GPS system, durable plastic exterior, programmable purr and meow voice control, adjustable volume and vibration device and carrying case.

Its advanced spring-loaded hindquarter technology enables the iFeline to jump up to fifty feet and then land on all fours every time.

iFeline’s specially formulated natural fur coat is waterproof and can handle the most severe weather conditions. The iFeline’s durable handcrafted fur coat will not shed and is guaranteed to last through nine lives.

Every iFeline is fitted with retractable synthetic claws that never require clipping and is designed with turbo digging and scratching functionality. The iFeline can climb trees, as well as your furniture and drapes, can last up to 360 days outdoors, while hanging from a branch, and comes with a Wi-Fi activated parachute. iFeline tech experts are available 24/7 to handle any iFeline glitches or emergencies.

The iFeline is available in adult cat and kitten sizes and a variety of colors, including calico, primary colors, as well as shiny metallic pink, green and blue.

Batteries not included.

I’m participating in Silly Sunday, hosted by Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes.

silly-sunday-badge-250-transparent-150x150

Lauren tagged this post with: Read 358 articles by

1. Comedy Plus

Bwahahahahahaha. Yep this sounds right on the money. I spewed my coffee all over the monitor with the ‘batteries not included’ part.

Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. 🙂
    Comedy Plus invites you to read Silly Sunday #67My Profile

2. Nope. It’s gone. I just checked. I apparently laughed my a** off.

Cat? He not think it so funny.

I love it. When you want to rest and not get tripped trying to move about your home, just remove the batteries! Hee Hee.
    ReformingGeek invites you to read There be dragons, Harry Potter!My Profile

3. AhHAhhAHahhh! Oh, this is too funny!! I love iFeline! And I want one of my own!
    meleah rebeccah invites you to read The Reason Why – I Am The Queen of TMIMy Profile

4. Phil

Hahahaha! This made me laugh out loud! I’ll take six of them!
    Phil invites you to read You a runner? You jog? Not me!My Profile

5. Mike

As if I don’t already have enough gadgets. Ok ok! I’ll take 2.
    Mike invites you to read FriendshipMy Profile

6. And best of all, apparently the iFeline doesn’t pee or poop. No more cat sand dragged through the house to crunch under bare feet. No more “almond roca” kisses from my cat-poop breath dog. Yes. I can see where these could put a lot of real cats out on their snooty asses. Sign me up.

Great fun, Lauren!
    injaynesworld invites you to read injaynesworld "I Coulda Been A Rock Star…"My Profile

• Lauren says:

That’s right. Yuck! No more cat sand dragged through the house. LOL! The iFeline doesn’t pee or poop. Hell. If I’m going to make a cat robot. I going make damn sure I don’t have to scoop.

7. kasabiangirl says:

hahaha 😀 LOL!

I want one too!

8. June O'Hara

OMG, where do you come up with these things? You’re brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
    June O’Hara invites you to read The Red ShoesMy Profile

• Lauren says:

Thank you. No, I’m just a creative thinker. I got the idea from the picture. The flash on the cat’s eyes looked like rays of light. And the wire looked like it was plugged into the cat. It cracked me up. Doesn’t take much.
      Lauren invites you to read The Widowed Sock FoundationMy Profile

9. Nicky says:

Do you think it could be programmed to bring me a drink? ‘Cause then I’ll take a dozen.
    Nicky invites you to read Meanwhile, Somewhere In Finland…My Profile

10. Lisa

Love it, don’t have to worry about fur all over the house 🙂
    Lisa invites you to read WebMeUp Software for SEO and Much MoreMy Profile

11. Cherelynn

Hi dee ho Gorgeous! But does iFeline scratch the furniture at will?
    TGIF! Thank God it’s Friday! Do you remember that movie? I do. I just dated myself.
    TEEN WEEK was a wonderful success-if you came by the blog, and had a looksie, thanks for helping out.
    In the meantime, enjoy your Shabbat this evening and see you around the Grammy awards posts!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    Makeup University
    Cherelynn invites you to read TEEN WEEK starts now! Murad acne kit giveaway plus…My Profile

12. Justin from conscious evolution

Hi Lauren,
    I am not a fan of owning pets due to the responsibilities of having one, so I think having a robotic cat might be my next best option. I will have to see one in person though before I make a decision.

Take Care.
    Justin invites you to read Brain Evolution System ReviewMy Profile

13. THE SNEE says:

Heehee. Will iFeline also provide a virtual hairball ap so that my dogs can enjoy it as a mid afternoon snack? Yeah, I know. YUCK!
    THE SNEE invites you to read AMERICA’S NEXT TOP COMPUTER MODEL EXTRA CURVY!My Profile