Dog Day Afternoon: Four-Legged Version

A Dogudrama Based Upon the Film

Jake look

I’m going to break into a snowbank.

Jenny-snow-whip

Are you nuts?

Found it!

Found it!

Hang on! I'm looking for a way in.

Hang on! Looking for a way in.

You are nuts!

You are nuts!

Booyah!

Booyah!

I give up!

I give up.

I can't hear you!

I can’t hear you!

Don't underestimate the power of the barking mad.

Don’t underestimate the power of the barking mad.

I’m participating in Silly Sunday hosted by Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes. Laugh and Link Up! Just dropped a link at Comedy Plus.

Lauren tagged this post with: , Read 524 articles by

1. Ah, what cute pups! Doggie-snow-angels! Snow is so pretty when it’s a fresh blanket of white. When it snowed on Christmas, my cat sat in the window and squinted at the snow. He was missing his squirrels that were snugging someplace warm!

• Lauren says:

Thank you. I didn’t realize you had a white Christmas. How cool is that! Cat must have been a bit confused.

The snow is a hard crust and it’s friggin cold up here. I hate the cold! My dry skin sloughs off like snow. It’s a winter wonderland inside and outside of the house.

2. June O'Hara says:

I love when your dogs play in the snow. Hope all’s well so far in the New Year!

• Lauren says:

Me, too. So far. So good. Hope you’re feeling better and making progress on everything. My dogs are hounding me to feel them. Gotta stop Jenny’s whining. She sounds like Lassie but lacks the discipline necessary for a television role.

3. TheAL says:

OH my goodness! So cute. They look like they’re having a blast. Sometimes I wish I could grow some fur so that rolling around in the snow would be that enjoyable! :)

4. Lisa says:

They are adorable and looks like they had so much fun. Did you get more snow this morning too?

• Lauren says:

Thanks Lisa. No, it didn’t snow here. My husband’s screensaver told me so. Check out the YoWindow Weather screensaver. It’s scary accurate. The images reflect the weather conditions in a specified zip code. Last week, it built a snowman. After Christmas it took down the Christmas lights. When it’s windy, the tree branches sway. I think there are tiny people living in my husband’s computer.

5. Comedy Plus says:

Bwahahahahaha. That was their exact conversation too. I read doggy lips.

I put your link in my Mr. Linky.

Have a terrific Silly Sunday. :)

6. Cute dogs. I love dogs.

7. Sannel says:

So adorable! They sure look like they love snow.

8. Thanks for finally talking about > Dog Day Afternoon: Four-Legged Version | Think Spin < Loved it!