Dog Day Afternoon: Four-Legged Version

A Dogudrama Based Upon the Film

Jake look

I’m going to break into a snowbank.

Jenny-snow-whip

Are you nuts?

Found it!

Found it!

Hang on! I'm looking for a way in.

Hang on! Looking for a way in.

You are nuts!

You are nuts!

Booyah!

Booyah!

I give up!

I give up.

I can't hear you!

I can’t hear you!

Don't underestimate the power of the barking mad.

Don’t underestimate the power of the barking mad.

I’m participating in Silly Sunday hosted by Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes. Laugh and Link Up! Just dropped a link at Comedy Plus.

Lauren tagged this post with: , Read 522 articles by

1. Ah, what cute pups! Doggie-snow-angels! Snow is so pretty when it’s a fresh blanket of white. When it snowed on Christmas, my cat sat in the window and squinted at the snow. He was missing his squirrels that were snugging someplace warm!
    ReformingGeek invites you to read Furry FestivitiesMy Profile

2. June O'Hara

I love when your dogs play in the snow. Hope all’s well so far in the New Year!
    June O’Hara invites you to read Meeting New Year’s With ResolveMy Profile

• Lauren

Me, too. So far. So good. Hope you’re feeling better and making progress on everything. My dogs are hounding me to feel them. Gotta stop Jenny’s whining. She sounds like Lassie but lacks the discipline necessary for a television role.

3. TheAL says:

OH my goodness! So cute. They look like they’re having a blast. Sometimes I wish I could grow some fur so that rolling around in the snow would be that enjoyable! :)

4. Lisa

They are adorable and looks like they had so much fun. Did you get more snow this morning too?
    Lisa invites you to read Content Curation Made Simple to Promote Your Blog PostsMy Profile

• Lauren

Thanks Lisa. No, it didn’t snow here. My husband’s screensaver told me so. Check out the YoWindow Weather screensaver. It’s scary accurate. The images reflect the weather conditions in a specified zip code. Last week, it built a snowman. After Christmas it took down the Christmas lights. When it’s windy, the tree branches sway. I think there are tiny people living in my husband’s computer.
      Lauren invites you to read Dog Day Afternoon: Four-Legged VersionMy Profile

5. Comedy Plus

Bwahahahahaha. That was their exact conversation too. I read doggy lips.

I put your link in my Mr. Linky.

Have a terrific Silly Sunday. :)
    Comedy Plus invites you to read Silly Sunday #63My Profile

6. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    meleah rebeccah invites you to read My Next Big ThingMy Profile

7. Cute dogs. I love dogs.
    SEO Indonesia invites you to read Meningkatkan peringkat wordpress websiteMy Profile

8. Sannel says:

So adorable! They sure look like they love snow.
    Sannel invites you to read Sensual Chocolate Dessert for Valentine’s DayMy Profile

9. Thanks for finally talking about > Dog Day Afternoon: Four-Legged Version | Think Spin < Loved it!