Does Romney Stand for Anything Besides a Photo Op?

Romney IS The Cowardly Apprentice

Mitt’s Flips

‘This is a completely airtight kennel mounted on the top of our car.’

‘They’re not happy that my dog loves fresh air.’

‘I saw my father march with Martin Luther King.’

‘I did not see it with my own eyes.’

‘I’m not trying to return to Reagan-Bush.’

‘Ronald Reagan is… my hero.’

Roe v. Wade has gone too far.’

‘I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.’

‘I’ve been a hunter pretty much all my life.’

‘I’m not a big game hunter… I’ve always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will.’

‘I respect and will protect a woman’s right to choose.’

‘I never really called myself pro-choice.’

‘I will work and fight for stem cell research.’

‘In the end, I became persuaded that the stem-cell debate was grounded in a false premise.’

1. Quirky Grandma says:

Thanks for making me laugh and giving me hope that I am not only one that sees this.

• Lauren says:

Sometimes I feel like I’m trapped in a Bizarro World or a Seinfeld episode.

• Jayne says:

Completely, Lauren!   I wish Mitt would just ask Trump to be his V.P.   They’re truly a match made in bullshit heaven.   And yet, people will vote for this asshole.   Wake me when it’s over.

• Lauren says:

Do you have inside info on Romney’s VP choice? God, I hope you’re right. I think that would make me as happy as McCain’s choice. What was that bimbo’s name from Alaska, the one who could see Russia from her house?

I’m pretty sure my head will explode before November.

• Lauren says:

I just don’t get it. How people can be lured over to the dark side, speaking of assholes.

2. ReformingGeek says:

You just gotto laugh because otherwise I’m gonna cry.

He is so pathetic.

3. Comedy Plus says:

The other side is just as stupid and just a flip floppy.  They are politicians after all and will  be whatever they think we want them to be.  Both sides suck.